Step away from the gimmicks of other Roulette games and return to the basics on this casino floor classic. Take a seat, place your bets and experience the delights of Premier Roulette as you spin your way through a game that is a genuine crowd-pleaser. Will you rule the roost and become a wiz on the wheel?
Enjoy classic Roulette at its very best
Game Type: Casino Game
Payout: 99% - 100%
Available on Mobile: ×
Available on Desktop: ✔︎
UK Compliant: ✔︎
Why You Should Play Premier Roulette
As a staple of the casino floor, roulette is a game enjoyed by gamblers around the world. Premier Roulette offers the same thrills as playing in a land-based casino, but with the added bonus of playing from the comfort of your own home. Superb graphics and realistic sounds will make you feel so close to the action, while a vast range of betting options provide plenty of potential for profit. Drop on by and hone your skills on this Microgaming masterstroke.
How to Play
Premier Roulette is played on a traditional table and features the numbers 0 to 36, each of which is coloured red or black, with the exception of 0 which is green.
Prior to each spin, you must indicate your bet by placing your chips on a specific number or set of numbers.
Alternatively, you can select one of the other betting options displayed on the table. Here are the available bets:
- 1st 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 12.
- 2nd 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 13 and 24.
- 3rd 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 25 and 36.
- 1 to 18 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 18.
- 19 – 36 - You win if the ball lands on any number between 19 and 36.
- Even – You win if the ball lands on any even number.
- Odd – You win if the ball lands on any odd number.
- Red – You win if the ball lands on any red number.
- Black - You win if the ball lands on any black number.
- 2 to 1 (1) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the top row of the table.
- 2 to 1 (2) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the middle row of the table.
- 2 to 1 (3) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the bottom row of the table.
- Les Orphenlins – You win if the ball lands on either 1, 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 or 31/34.
- Tiers Du Cylindre - You win if the ball lands on 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 or 33/36.
- Voisins Du Zero – You win if the ball lands on 0/2/3 (2 chips), 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22, 25/26/28/29 (2 chips) or 32/35.
- Red Splits - You win if the ball lands on 9/12, 16/19, 18/21 or 27/30.
- Black Splits - You win if the ball lands on 8/11, 10/11, 10/13, 17/20, 26/29, 28/29 or 28/31.
Playing the Game
Begin by selecting the size of your bet using the chips along the bottom of the screen and tap the appropriate section on the table (e.g. 10 chips on Red 9). To increase the size of you bet, tap multiple times on your chosen betting position or select a chip with a larger value.
Once you have placed your bets, hit ‘PLAY’ to spin the wheel. No more bets can be placed after this time.
The ball will travel around the wheel before landing on one of the 37 positions on the wheel. The winning number will be declared and any winnings will be paid out.
Not sure where the ball has landed? Opt to include the Video Zoom feature and watch as the winning number is revealed in a stunning close-up.
View the latest winning number and details of you bet by selecting the Win Details feature.
Alter the speed of the wheel by adjusting the turn speed to either ‘Normal’ or ‘Turbo’.
Change the colour of the playing surface using the ‘Table’ tab.