3D European Roulette
This sharp and sleek roulette game is perfect for those who enjoy the thrill and anticipation of waiting for the roulette ball to finally settle in its numbered pocket. Now you can bring the atmosphere of the casino to your phone, tablet or computer, thanks to 3D European Roulette.
3D European Roulette
Take to the table, lay your bets and wait for the ball to land.
Game Type: Casino Game
Payout: 97.3% - 98.65%
Available on Mobile: ✔︎
Available on Desktop: ✔︎
UK Compliant: ✔︎
Why You Should Play 3D European Roulette
This game looks amazing; the 3D style graphics depicting the wheel spinning are slick and the screen where you lay your bets looks good without compromising the simplicity of this great casino game. There are no freezes or jumps, it all flows nicely.
The funky, jazz-style soundtrack creates the perfect lounge atmosphere as you pick red or black, odd or even, or one of the many other bets on offer.
How to Play
This is the played under European rules, with a single 0, rather than a double.
First up, set your stake and place your bets before hitting Spin to kick off the action. Here are the bets you can place:
- Straight-up bet – Simply wager on the ball landing on one specific number. Place your chip on that figure. Pays 35 times your stake.
- Split bet – Place your chip on the line between two numbers and win if it lands on either. Pays 17 times your stake.
- Street bet – Place your chip on the outside line of any group of three numbers and win if it lands on any of them. Pays 11 times your stake.
- Square bet – Place the chip at the point where four numbers meet and win if the ball lands on any of them. Pays eight times your stake.
- Five-number line bet – Place the chip where the 0, 1, 2 and 3 meet, winning if the ball lands on one of them. Pays six times your stake.
- Line bet – Place the chip on the line above the Dozen bet, where two rows of numbers meet and win if the ball lands on any of the six of them. Pays five times your stake.
- Column bet – Place the chip at the bottom of one of the three columns of numbers, winning if the ball lands on any of them. Pays double your stake.
- Dozen bet – Place the chip in one of the boxes marked 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12 and win if the ball lands on a number within that dozen. Pays double your stake.
- Even-money bet – Bet on 18 numbers, which could be odd/even, black/red or 1-18/19-36. The prize is the same value as your stake.