National-Lottery.com Casino is dedicated to responsible gaming and the deterrence of gambling by the under-aged, and those defenseless to compulsion.
National-Lottery.com Casino is dedicated to offering its players a fun gaming environment while upholding a responsible gaming online establishment.
Here, you will find information about how to avoid addiction to gambling, self limits and self-exclusion tools available in our games.
You will also be able to find contact information for several national and local gambling assistance organizations and methods for preventing access to gambling sites from your computer.
If you feel concerned about your gaming habits at National-Lottery.com Casino or believe it's time for a pause, we encourage you to contact email@example.com to issue a self-exclusion period for a short term or a long term.
Refrain from Addiction to Gambling
We urge you to remember that the games we offer at National-Lottery.com Casino are meant to be a form of online entertainment only. Unfortunately, some players may have a disposition for becoming addicted to these types of games and there is a real likelihood that significant losses may be accumulated over the course of time.
We recommend that you keep these facts in mind:
- Partaking in our online games is for entertainment purposes only. The games should not be perceived as a way to get rich fast or cover debts you may have accrued.
- Online games are based on chance; there are no guaranteed strategies or methods that will promise you winnings on our site.
- Never wager more than you are comfortable with losing.
- Be confident that you desire to partake in online gambling and that the choice is entirely yours, and you are not pressured into playing by your peers.
- Refrain from attempting to 'chase' your losses. You may lose additional funds, by investing more money in the hopes of gaining back your losses from before.
- Keep track of how much you are spending when you gamble online. Check your games history on a regular basis.
- Define in advance how long you want to spend in the online casino. Agree to practical limits and stick to them.
- If your online gaming is getting in the way of your personal life and obligations you may have to others, you may have a problem with gambling. Halt your gambling activities right away and think about a solution.
- Learn the rules of each game before you play them.
National-Lottery.com Casino allows you to choose a daily, weekly and monthly limit amounts upon registration. The amounts include deposits, wagers and losses you are willing to accrue. Any change you want to make to your limits later on will become effective immediately. To change your limits, you can go to the "Account".
Please contact our customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Internet Filtering Software
An important tool for preventing access to gaming sites is internet filtering software. If you want to block users in your home from using gaming sites, you can try one of the programs listed below.
We display PICS and ICRA labels on our site pages to publicize that our website is for online gambling. Internet filters can pick up on these labels and effectively block users on your computer from entering our sites. Microsoft's Internet Content Advisor is capable of reading these labels. For more info, please visit https://www.fosi.org/icra.
- Cyber Patrol – https://www.cyberpatrol.com
- GamBlock - http://www.gamblock.com
- Net Nanny - https://www.netnanny.com
Underage gambling is strictly prohibited. You must be over eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher).
We undertake appropriate age verification checks to ensure that all of our players are of legal age. In case, we are unable to verify the age of the player we will ask for further information to confirm that you are of legal age. Accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided and verified.
Parental controls are an important way to keep your child safe online. Parental controls are available on most Internet-enabled devices including computers, smartphones, tablets and gaming systems. Parental controls can help reduce the risk of your child encountering inappropriate content when they are online:
Net Nanny - provides a content-control software marketed primarily towards parents as a way to monitor and control their child's computer activity. See website: www.netnanny.com
Qustodio - The free version is one of the most comprehensive parental control apps around, enabling you to set rules and time schedules. See website: www.qustodio.com